All Weather’s AWTS™ warm edge spacer, is the premium warm edge system for structural glazing. AWTS™ thermal spacer consist of 1 component polyisobutylen incorporated with desiccant and PIB that is chemically bonded directly to the glass and secondary sealant offering superior seal integrity. This patent technology carries a 10-year warranty.
Our insulating glass products offer a wide range of performance levels, as well as aesthetic options. Many combinations can be manufactured giving performance which highlights solar control, light transmission, noise control, or fading control.
Have questions about our features? Call us at 602.323.9400.
- Invisible System-the matt black color creates a harmonious connection between glass and frame
- Spacer gives a consistent/accurate seal depth, corners are formed uniformly each time, which is critical with triple pane insulated units
- Optimum sealing barrier against gas loss, humidity penetration, and compensates for climatic loads
All Weather Glass & Aluminum Insulated Units are AAMA/ALI certified to the highest level of performance in accordance with ASTM E2190. We are participants in the following float manufacturer programs:
|Spacer||Kommerling 4SG Thermal Plastic Spacer – Warm Edge|
|Double IG Unit||Standard|
|Triple IG Unit||Standard|
|Minimum allowable size||8” x 14”|
|Maximum allowable size||83” x 143”|
|Thickness of IG||1/2" to 2 1/4” (Depends on glass make-up & thickness of glass)|
|Glass Thickness||1/8” – 1/4"|
|Spacer Frame Width||1/4" to 3/4"|
|Shapes||Refer to Shape Catalogue / Not all shapes capable|
|TPS Profile Height||6mm / 7mm|
|Argon Fill Rate||≥ 95%|
|Stepped IG Units||Up to 3 sides|
|Inkjet Spacer Printing||Optional|
- Total thickness of the already assembled first double unit is 26mm and the max thickness of the intermediate glass plate is 5mm.
- In case of thicker intermediate glass plates, only one chamber of the triple IG units can be filled with gas.
- Only possible on double insulated units
- Can be applied to leading/trailing/top edge up to 250mm depth, no displacement allowed on bottom edge
- Leading edge step unit not possible for gas filling
- Smallest radius for shaped glass is 3”
- Processing angles for shaped glass plots 30° up to 155°